If your site is still in prior version of WooCommerce, it's crucial to upgrade/migrate to higher or latest version to get the best site security, SEO capability, faster site performance and more functional capabilities.
Migrating your outdated WooCommerce site is not a simple task; it is a complicated process with many steps, especially with complex Websites.
We offer a safe and fast WooCommerce Upgrade and Migration that includes:
- Upgrading you outdated WooCommerce site
- Migrating your website to the latest WooCommerce version
- Migrate your site from one server to another or from one domain to another
- Creating a clone of your existing website
Below is a typical workflow process for migrating to the latest version:
- Backup your WooCommerce site
- Upgrade and migrate your theme, plugins, widget, addons…to be compatible to the latest WooCommerce version.
- Migrate the data (user information, articles, menus, module setting, etc.)
- Test the website when the whole website is migrated, then fix bugs if any
- Flip your site: Move your old website into a safe place, then move the newer website into the former location.
- Do customizations and test again to make sure your new site work properly.
How Do I Get Started?
Fill out the "GET A QUOTE" form with as much details as possible, and then we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Detailed description of needs, goals, ideas
- Full access to your WooCommerce website admin
- Full access to your web hosting